Re: OCS / MTL steamer

  • jmac_han <jmac_han@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hi Reynard,

      I can't imagine anyone panning those great OCS made moduls.
      Who would dare to discourage someone to enter the Z market?
      Those beauties were the most detailed North American profile
      locomotives that I have ever had the privilege of holding in my
      sweating palms.

      If OCS wants encouragement to return to the Z scale market,
      send them to me. I have a couple of suggestions for them. ;-)

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Reynard Wellman