Re: [z_scale] OCS rolling stock?

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hello Randy,

      OCS built MIcro-Trains Line's little brass steamer 3 or 4 years
      ago. Unfortunately their fine product was widely panned by
      some in the Z scale community, so they are a little shy about
      doing anything new.

      I am in communication with this company and have
      contemplated some joint ventures with them. Not yet.

      Reynard

    • jmac_han <jmac_han@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
        Hi Reynard,

        I can't imagine anyone panning those great OCS made moduls.
        Who would dare to discourage someone to enter the Z market?
        Those beauties were the most detailed North American profile
        locomotives that I have ever had the privilege of holding in my
        sweating palms.

        If OCS wants encouragement to return to the Z scale market,
        send them to me. I have a couple of suggestions for them. ;-)

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey MacHan

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Reynard Wellman