Re: [z_scale] Moin Moin :-))

  • kurtulueck@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hi Reynard,

      thanks for your kudos. Actually you see only a somewhat provisorical building
      set up. Beside the identified Pennzee and Märklin buildings there are two
      structures designed by Ken Clark (Mary's Cafe and Johnsons Market), has
      anybody heared from this pioneer of Z scale structures? The Micro-structures
      brass kits are still waiting for their assembly. The saloon comes out of an
      surprice egg and the small factory is from Artitec. Palm Trees, Cattle Pen,
      Aermotor, telefone poles and swimming pool are home-grown.

      Well, the name Lonesome Dove I got from Garth Brook's similar named song, not
      knowing about Larry McMurtry and his masterpiece (Sorry about this, I am not
      that deep into American literature...). But by the way - what is his story?

      Enjoy Z scaling and have fun

      Kurt

      Visit Lonesome Dove at
      http://hometown.aol.de/redrockrail/index.html

    • Mihalka, Michael
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 4, 2003
        Hi from an American in Germany -- we call Bodensee, Lake Constance.

        Cheers!
        Michael

        From: kurtulueck@...
        Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 07:35:29 EST
        To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

        Jo, denma moin trüch!

        Welcome in our community! You can see a how to in landscaping on the Geology
        page of the Red Rock Railroad Homepage
        ( http://hometown.aol.de/redrockrail/index.html).

        Have fun und herZliche Grüße vom Bodensee.

        Kurt

        < http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Jay & Anne Greer
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 4, 2003
          Hi Michael,
          I wish I was an American in Germany! I really miss being there with my
          extended family in Oberammergau. Isn't Bodensee on the way to Salzburg from
          Munich?
          Best,
          Jay Greer

          From: "Mihalka, Michael" <mihalkam@...>
          Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 13:38:07 +0100
          To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 5, 2003
            Hi Jay,

            it really depend what route you are choosing...

            In a more common view the Bodensee is about 200 km westwards of Munich. What
            you mean is the Chiemsee.

            Best regards from a very snowy Bodensee.

            Kurt