Re: [z_scale] Moin Moin :-))

  • Uwe Liermann
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hello Reynard,

      On Sunday, February 2, 2003 at 02:17 you wrote:

      > Hello Uwe,

      > Really enjoyed your scenery! You have...

      Sorry, to correct you but the scenery is from Kurt. I don't have any
      scenery yet, but I'm planning to have one soon, and looking for any
      information that can help me.

      But I agree, it is a interesting scenery that Kurt has build.
      Especially as I'm also thinking in terms of US Railroads.

      > Keep up the great imagination

      When i start I will try to do so too :-)))

      --
      Greetings
      Uwe
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2003
        Hi Reynard,

        thanks for your kudos. Actually you see only a somewhat provisorical building
        set up. Beside the identified Pennzee and Märklin buildings there are two
        structures designed by Ken Clark (Mary's Cafe and Johnsons Market), has
        anybody heared from this pioneer of Z scale structures? The Micro-structures
        brass kits are still waiting for their assembly. The saloon comes out of an
        surprice egg and the small factory is from Artitec. Palm Trees, Cattle Pen,
        Aermotor, telefone poles and swimming pool are home-grown.

        Well, the name Lonesome Dove I got from Garth Brook's similar named song, not
        knowing about Larry McMurtry and his masterpiece (Sorry about this, I am not
        that deep into American literature...). But by the way - what is his story?

        Enjoy Z scaling and have fun

        Kurt

        Visit Lonesome Dove at
        http://hometown.aol.de/redrockrail/index.html

      • Mihalka, Michael
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 4, 2003
          Hi from an American in Germany -- we call Bodensee, Lake Constance.

          Cheers!
          Michael

          From: kurtulueck@...
          Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 07:35:29 EST
          To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

          Jo, denma moin trüch!

          Welcome in our community! You can see a how to in landscaping on the Geology
          page of the Red Rock Railroad Homepage
          ( http://hometown.aol.de/redrockrail/index.html).

          Have fun und herZliche Grüße vom Bodensee.

          Kurt

          < http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        • Jay & Anne Greer
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 4, 2003
            Hi Michael,
            I wish I was an American in Germany! I really miss being there with my
            extended family in Oberammergau. Isn't Bodensee on the way to Salzburg from
            Munich?
            Best,
            Jay Greer

            From: "Mihalka, Michael" <mihalkam@...>
            Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 13:38:07 +0100
            To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 5, 2003
              Hi Jay,

              it really depend what route you are choosing...

              In a more common view the Bodensee is about 200 km westwards of Munich. What
              you mean is the Chiemsee.

              Best regards from a very snowy Bodensee.

              Kurt