Re: Preiser Z Golf figures

  • gatwickmike <mf.sharp@virgin.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "zoooctan <zoooctan@y...>"
      <zoooctan@y...> wrote:
      > I recall seeing a mini-golf Preiser set of z golfers some months
      back on eBay but have not seen it again anywhere else on the web and
      failed with my searches on the net with keywords like golf, z and
      preiser. Even the prieser site hasn't helped much. If anyone knows of
      a site selling it or has one to sell, appreciate the shout.
      > Thanks much,
      > Gavin Hall
      Hi Gavin,
      Yes there was a set on Ebay because I bought them.
      They are made by Merten Cat no.Z 2462
      The set include a small hut,10 benches, 18 holes,and 6 figures,
      Good luck in your search!

      Mike