Re: Need Info: Märklin set #8101

  • Christer Holm <cvf828j@tninet.se>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 3:44 AM
      Hi Jordon LaGrone

      The Trainset 8101 was made in 5 years between 1978- 1982 and include

      One Electric Express Locomotive Type BR 111 of the German Federal
      Railroad (DB).
      One Commuter Car Type Bnb 719 second class of the German Federal
      Railroad (DB).
      One Commuter Car Type ABnrzb 704 first and second class of the German
      Federal Railroad (DB).
      One Commuter Car with Baggage Compartment and Engineer's Cab Type
      BDnf 735 second class
      of the German Federal Railroad (DB).

      Hope this help

      Christer Holm, Sweden

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "beavis6664 <beavis281@h...>"

    • beavis6664 <beavis281@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1 10:44 AM
        Chester, thanks for the information, I was trying to figure out what
        prototype it was. What about scarcity? Is 5 years a long production
        run for an item? Also, being so old is it rare or is it a fairly
        common item for its age? I managed to get it for 100 bucks off of
        ebay and was wondering if I got a good deal on it?
        Thanks,
        Jordon

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Christer Holm <cvf828j@t...>"