Preiser Z Golf figures

  • zoooctan <zoooctan@yahoo.com.sg>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
      I recall seeing a mini-golf Preiser set of z golfers some months back on eBay but have not seen it again anywhere else on the web and failed with my searches on the net with keywords like golf, z and preiser. Even the prieser site hasn't helped much. If anyone knows of a site selling it or has one to sell, appreciate the shout.
      Thanks much,
      Gavin Hall
    • Lajos Thek <olaj@dslextreme.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "zoooctan <zoooctan@y...>"
        <zoooctan@y...> wrote:
        > I recall seeing a mini-golf Preiser set of z golfers

        I'm almost sure, Merten is the manufacturer.
        Lajos
      • gatwickmike <mf.sharp@virgin.net>
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
          <zoooctan@y...> wrote:
          > I recall seeing a mini-golf Preiser set of z golfers some months
          back on eBay but have not seen it again anywhere else on the web and
          failed with my searches on the net with keywords like golf, z and
          preiser. Even the prieser site hasn't helped much. If anyone knows of
          a site selling it or has one to sell, appreciate the shout.
          > Thanks much,
          > Gavin Hall
          Hi Gavin,
          Yes there was a set on Ebay because I bought them.
          They are made by Merten Cat no.Z 2462
          The set include a small hut,10 benches, 18 holes,and 6 figures,
          Good luck in your search!

          Mike