Re: [z_scale] KRIS LOVES HIS MICRO TRAIND

  • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2003
      I am younger than 40.....

      for another 10 months

      "kurt12345678910
      <kurt_312@hotmail To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      .com>" <kurt_312 cc:
      Subject: [z_scale] KRIS LOVES HIS MICRO TRAIND
      01/29/2003 08:16
      PM
      Please respond to
      z_scale

      I LOVE MICRO TRAINS JK THEY SUCK MORE THEN RYAN. I WOULD RECOMMEND
      THEM, JK THEY SUCK. GET MARKLIN HIGH QUALITY TRAINS FOR HIGH QUALITY
      PEOPLE. P.S. IS THERE ANYONE IN THIS GROUP YOUNGER THEN 40??? PLEASE
      ANSWER ADAM YOUR MICROCHAIN SUCKS TRADE IT IN AND GET MARKLIN I LOVE
      THERE PRODUCT.

      BEST WISHES,
      KRISTOFER COLUMBUS

    • dpstripe@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003
        ????????????????. I am younger than 40. And I have traded 90% of my Marklin
        rolling stock. While they may be quality toys, for prototypical appearence,
        MT, PennZee, and FR are the only way to go. My Maklin collection now consists
        of steam locos and passenger cars because they are the only show in town.
        Don't get me wrong. Marklin makes a quality product, but for US prototype
        rollingstock, realism isn't their strong point. Now, it's time for me to
        duck.
        Dan

        In a message dated 1/29/03 11:17:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        kurt_312@... writes:

        > I LOVE MICRO TRAINS JK THEY SUCK MORE THEN RYAN. I WOULD RECOMMEND
        > THEM, JK THEY SUCK. GET MARKLIN HIGH QUALITY TRAINS FOR HIGH QUALITY
        > PEOPLE. P.S. IS THERE ANYONE IN THIS GROUP YOUNGER THEN 40??? PLEASE
        > ANSWER ADAM YOUR MICROCHAIN SUCKS TRADE IT IN AND GET MARKLIN I LOVE
        > THERE PRODUCT.
        >
        > BEST WISHES,
        > KRISTOFER COLUMBUS

      • Juan Carlos Lopez
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2003
          34 years old and I am starting with Z gauge. In fact I
          am a N scale modeler too.

          --- "kurt12345678910 <kurt_312@...>"

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com