Late, late....

  • wbolt1809@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2000
      Hello John,

      sorry about my late reply on the details about the "Selectrix" decoder and
      the system in general !

      Please, do not be too disappointed, because this today's email does not
      include any further detail.... - but I will definitely not forget about to
      forward an answer about this to you some day not too far from today ....

      I wish you and yours a Happy Easter !

      Wolfgang