Days away to Texas!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12 9:45 AM
      We are only days away from the first ever Z scale regional meet in the U.S.!
      Doors will open at 9am at the Richardson Civic Center (411 West Arapaho Rd,
      Richardson) on this Saturday! We have over $1000 in door prizes and raffle
      items to give away including Märklin's A-B-A Union Pacific F7 set and
      Micro-Trains Union Pacific starter set!

      Plus, members of the Houston Z Bend group will be on hand and will bring a
      number of their Z modules! WOW, what a day it is going to be! See you
      Saturday…

      Rob Kluz
      Ztrack Magazine
    • Jay & Anne Greer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12 12:05 PM
        To all inhabitants of the world of "Z",
        I sincerely wish that I could attend this first ever Z regional meet! Rest
        assured that Der Wegmann will be there in spirit!
        Have fun gang!
        Sincerely,
        Jay Greer/ Der Wegmann