Re: [z_scale] Reminder - VEC at Salmon Arm, BC / Clarification Please

  • Jay & Anne Greer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2000
      Hi Jeffrey,
      Drat! Now I am in a green funk! To miss meeting you and your famous Val
      Ease layout is more than disappointing, it is down right disastrous! I have
      been fascinated by your lay out ever since I first heard of it. Unless I
      can be able to see you and it in San Jose I think I will miss out on it. I
      may be in Germany at that time. Such are the fortunes of us Znuts!
      Thanks for the reply. If there is any way to get to San Jose I will. One
      of my own pet projects is an 8138 mine train running circles inside of a
      giant industrial light bulb.
      Best wishes,
      Jay Greer/Der Wegman