Re: [z_scale] Reminder - VEC at Salmon Arm, BC / Clarification Please

  • Dan MacKellar
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2000
      Toronto Jeffrey? Right on, Welcome to Southern Ontario! :) We need more
      Z-Scalers in this area (that I know of). I'll likely swing down to Detroit
      in
      Sept. and see the VEC, the west coast dates are a bit far for me!

      Looking forward to seeing the VEC!

      Regards,
      Dan MacKellar

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15, 2000

        VEC at Salmon Arm, BC

        Date: Saturday, April 22, 2000

        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2000
          Sorry Jeffrey, just got back online after a month-long hiatus. You're
          welcome! I'm planning a new layout, which will be 2.5'X5' and feature
          a double track loop with a stub end coal branch. I'm also going back
          to HO for a switching layout, but the Z-scale display will accompany
          me to shows.

          I had originally intended to model Tennessee Central, but my love for
          the state of Pennsylvania has inspired the freelance Lakeshore,
          Pennsylvania & Western. My now primered F-Units will receive
          paint shortly, as will my PRR 4-6-2. My 2-8-2 is in the shop due to
          the drivers being out of quarter. (Quartering Drivers in Z is a pain!)

          Anyway, I'll be preparing a rough track plan and history and posting it
          shortly. Hope to see ya' in Sept.,
          Regards,
          Dan MacKellar