Re: [z_scale] Just in! New Markl.... Streamline Loco for 4/1/2000 pictures

  • Alex W
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2000
      Well, I just looked at those pictures for a second time. I saw the changed
      name on the front of the box, but in one of the pictures the original name
      is still quite ledgible. Still, this is a marvelous piece of work. My
      compliments...

      - Alex W.

      "Trust in God.
      Believe in yourself.
      Dare to Dream."

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2000
        Hi list,

        Rob told me what there had been a honest mistake. He got the picture by email and didn't know about from whom this was.
        So let's go on and have much fun with Gauge Z.

        Best regards

        Roland