Re:

  • Cyrus Lum
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2000
      --- In z_scale@egroups.com, "Yuji Kuwabara" <HHG01200@n...> wrote:
      > Hello Cyrus,
      >
      > Very nice and interesting work.
      > I'm attracted by her driver wheel, tender and
      > well balanced proportion.

      Thanks ! Almost sounds like a wild party chick!

      > In addition, I'd like to know how you made
      > the package photography.

      What! This really did come from Markl... - Just kidding ;)

      All I did was scan in real box art and I took a picture of the
      train. Using Photoshop, I reworked the box art,(I changed the
      company name to MarkLum to avoid any trademark issues as well as give
      the careful observer a clue that this was a fake. I also put April
      Fools text in the reflections that fall on the table top) then I
      printed it out to glossy card stock on an inkjet printer.

      Cyrus