Z Scale Regional Meet - Richardson Texas

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2000
      April is already here and we are less than two weeks out from the first ever
      Z scale regional meet in the United States! On Saturday, April 15, at the
      Richardson Civic Center, Ztrack Magazine and the Dallas, Garland and Mesquite
      Railway Club will be hosting an incredible day of Z scale. The DG&M's massive
      Z module layout will be on display. Z scale dealers Bob's Model Railway
      Supplies and Z Model Train Products will be on hand. Z manufacturer Micro-Art
      will be there, plus we will have for sell special items from PENNZEE and F.R!

      Over $900 is door prizes and raffle items from Märklin, Micro-Trains and
      Miller Engineering will be given away! Prizes will also be awarded for the
      best scratch built Z item! Two information seminars will be held plus there
      will be numerous Z experts to answer your questions. Doors open at 9am and
      will close at 6pm. Admission is FREE!

      If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly. I hope to
      see you there!

      Rob Kluz
      Ztrack Magazine
      <A HREF="http://www.ztrack.com">www.ztrack.com</A>