Re: [z_scale] Just in! New Markl.... Streamline Loco for 4/1/2000 pictures

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2000
      Cyrus,

      WOW, wonderful photos! It is always nice seeing a "NEW" Märklin loco. Hmmm,
      didn't Märklin switch to 5 digit catalog numbers? I am sure the 8898 is just
      a left over. I hope you had a good April 1st!

      Rob Kluz
      Ztrack Magazine
    • Cyrus Lum
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2000
        Hey, Happy April Fools!!

        Yes, it's true that Marklin switched to a 5 digit catalog number.
        However, "MarkLum" still has 4 ;)

        Cyrus

        --- In z_scale@egroups.com, ztrack@a... wrote:
        > Cyrus,
        >
        > WOW, wonderful photos! It is always nice seeing a "NEW" M�rklin
        loco. Hmmm,
        > didn't M�rklin switch to 5 digit catalog numbers? I am sure the
        8898 is just
        > a left over. I hope you had a good April 1st!
        >
        > Rob Kluz
        > Ztrack Magazine
      • Alex W
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2000
          Well, I just looked at those pictures for a second time. I saw the changed
          name on the front of the box, but in one of the pictures the original name
          is still quite ledgible. Still, this is a marvelous piece of work. My
          compliments...

          - Alex W.

          "Trust in God.
          Believe in yourself.
          Dare to Dream."

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 6, 2000
            Hi list,

            Rob told me what there had been a honest mistake. He got the picture by email and didn't know about from whom this was.
            So let's go on and have much fun with Gauge Z.

            Best regards

            Roland