Just in! New Markl.... Streamline Loco for 4/1/2000 pictures

  • Cyrus Lum
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 1:15 AM
      Just in! New Markl.... Streamline Loco for 4/1/2000. Apparently a
      surprise production run bonus loco ! Markl has made a new addition
      to their american steam prototypes - it's a streamlined New York
      Central Hudson.

      I got lucky in making a contact in Germany through an Ebay auction.
      It looks like it'll be a very limited production run. I've uploaded
      two pics of the Loco and tender. (its in files/pictures -
      2000_Markl_1.JPG and 2000_Markl_2.JPG each file is only 82K)

      http://www.onelist.com/files/z_scale/Pictures/2000_Markl_1.JPG
      http://www.onelist.com/files/z_scale/Pictures/2000_Markl_2.JPG

      Have a happy one!