Re: [z_scale] DCC question

  • jjabour
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30, 2000
      Tapani
      Heat is not a problem with a DZ121.
      I don't have a Lenz yet to know if it's a problem.
      Decoder heat should never be a problem because of the
      fact that is is a pulse signal so the decoder isn't
      disipating most of the heat. The motor at low speeds
      is where the most heat is generated. I run mine
      slowly most of the time and heat isn't a problem.
      John Jabour