4 X 10 Z layout for sale.

  • tbucy@lainet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2000
      Hi all,

      After much debate, especailly with my wife, I have decided it's
      probably best to sell the huge 4 by 10 layout. It's just to big, and
      to much work for me at this point. My wife also wants something much
      smaller that doesn't take up a entire room. Something 3 by 5 or
      smaller. The current layout I'm working on is about 2 1/2 by 4.

      At any rate I now have a 4 x 10 Noch layout with dozens of switches,
      buildings, catenary on several circuits, 6 transformers, working
      lights, and tons of other stuff for sale. It's about 90% complete,
      with some wiring and landscaping on the extensions to finish. It also
      needs some of the track cleaned and probably more wiring work.
      Overall it is excellent condition. Email for some pictures if you are
      interested.

      It's located in the Los Angeles area of California. I still have the
      wood shipping crate we used to transport it.

      I'm not really sure of the value, but assume it's probably worth
      at least $3500. That would be enough to make my own layout or
      possibly get something smaller.

      If interested please email.

      Thanks,

      Steve