January reminder: Heritage #11 campaign

  • jmac_han <jmac_han@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      Hi Gang,

      Time once again to call for reservations for the "missing" Heritage
      Series #11 car in Z-scale. We have reached 32 reservations including
      the president of the NMRA who joined our campaign just yesterday.

      The cost of the #11 car would be #42.00 each plus shipping and
      handling charges which are $5.00 U.S. and Canadian and $7.00 Foreign.
      You may reserve a maximum of 2 cars.

      Here is the NMRA description of the car (a Z scale version could
      be either a 40' or 50' plug door box car).

      Alturas & Lone Pine Railroad
      Heritage Collection issue #11
      One of the most recognized figures in the hobby, Whit Towers
      served in a wide range of national and regional offices and was
      editor of The Bulletin for a decade. His "Alturas & Lone Pine" is
      recognized around the world as one of the finest model railroads
      ever. Now you can own a car patterned after those on his railroad.

      A photo of the HO scale model can be seen at this link:

      To reserve your car(s) send me your name, NMRA # (if you have one),
      the number of cars that you wish to reserve (max 2) and your email
      address (for follow-up to the order). The Z_Scale reservations
      database can be found at:

      method=reportRows&tbl=16

      For the BIG picture regarding the NMRA collector series cars, see the
      current issue (November-December) of Ztrack Magazine.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan
      jmac_han @ yahoo.com (remove spaces)