Re: 81830 set

  • zjrth <zjrth@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2003
      At the Modellbahn-kramm.com site 81830 is the european version. The
      American version is 81835. and yes it looks like a Southern Pacific
      Mikado Jim--- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, zbendtrack@a... wrote:
      > Rob:
      >
      > > Looks Like a Southern Locomotive to me - the rest is too fuzzy...
      > > Best,
      > > -Rob
      > >
      > Southern usually painted their steamers green, not black. I make
      it out to
      > be three words, as in: Southern Pacific Lines.
      >
      > If I'm right, Whhoooopppiiiieeeee.....< smile >
      >
      > Bill K.
      > Houston

    • Larry Donsbach
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2003
        81535 and 81830 are the same sets with different voltage power packs. The 81535 is the 110 volt version and the road name is the Northern Pacific.

        Larry Donsbach
        San Antonio, TX

        At the Modellbahn-kramm.com site 81830 is the european version. The
        American version is 81835. and yes it looks like a Southern Pacific
        Mikado Jim--- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, zbendtrack@a... wrote:
        > Rob:
        >
        > > Looks Like a Southern Locomotive to me - the rest is too fuzzy...
        > > Best,
        > > -Rob
        > >
        > Southern usually painted their steamers green, not black. I make
        it out to
        > be three words, as in: Southern Pacific Lines.
        >
        > If I'm right, Whhoooopppiiiieeeee.....< smile >
        >
        > Bill K.
        > Houston

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Randy Smidt
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2003
          It doesn't make a whole of sense to mix up a set like this with one from the West and one from the East, but it looks like the steamer is a Southern Pacific and the F7 and coaches are Southern.

          Randy Smidt