Tender Power Pickup / How Many Have It?

  • John Cubbin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hi Helmut,

      Your positive results with the tender pickup power are very encouraging
      to hear. I've spoken with Jim Hinds of Richmond Controls,
      http://www.richmondcontrols.com/, and he has been very helpful so far.
      He has wipers that will work for Z trucks and he also sells two-pin
      connector sets that include 6” of highly flexible wire. I'm picking up
      some Northern Pacific 4-6-2 Steam Locos w/tenders, and I'll be trying
      this installation out on them.

      I'm really looking forward to the kind of steam engine performance you
      spoke of!

      John
      http://www.ztrains.com