81830 set

  • The Prez
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hi all,

      does anyone know which railroad is the passenger train in the new 81830 set?

      Thanks in advance,

      Alex

      --
      Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

      Sponsor:
      Sconti fino al 20% per i magnifici bouquet di Artefiori! Clicca qui!
      Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=750&d=2-1

    • Robert Allbritton
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2003
        Looks Like a Southern Locomotive to me - the rest is too fuzzy...

        Best,
        -Rob

      • zbendtrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2003
          Rob:

          > Looks Like a Southern Locomotive to me - the rest is too fuzzy...
          > Best,
          > -Rob

          Southern usually painted their steamers green, not black. I make it out to
          be three words, as in: Southern Pacific Lines.

          If I'm right, Whhoooopppiiiieeeee.....< smile >

          Bill K.
          Houston

        • MASALOWE@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2003
            I studied the image and enlarged it. Bill is correct. It does read Southern
            Pacific Lines. -Scott-

          • zjrth <zjrth@aol.com>
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2003
              At the Modellbahn-kramm.com site 81830 is the european version. The
              American version is 81835. and yes it looks like a Southern Pacific
              Mikado Jim--- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, zbendtrack@a... wrote:
              > Rob:
              >
              > > Looks Like a Southern Locomotive to me - the rest is too fuzzy...
              > > Best,
              > > -Rob
              > >
              > Southern usually painted their steamers green, not black. I make
              it out to
              > be three words, as in: Southern Pacific Lines.
              >
              > If I'm right, Whhoooopppiiiieeeee.....< smile >
              >
              > Bill K.
              > Houston

            • Larry Donsbach
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 3, 2003
                81535 and 81830 are the same sets with different voltage power packs. The 81535 is the 110 volt version and the road name is the Northern Pacific.

                Larry Donsbach
                San Antonio, TX

                At the Modellbahn-kramm.com site 81830 is the european version. The
                American version is 81835. and yes it looks like a Southern Pacific
                Mikado Jim--- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, zbendtrack@a... wrote:
                > Rob:
                >
                > > Looks Like a Southern Locomotive to me - the rest is too fuzzy...
                > > Best,
                > > -Rob
                > >
                > Southern usually painted their steamers green, not black. I make
                it out to
                > be three words, as in: Southern Pacific Lines.
                >
                > If I'm right, Whhoooopppiiiieeeee.....< smile >
                >
                > Bill K.
                > Houston

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              • Randy Smidt
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 3, 2003
                  It doesn't make a whole of sense to mix up a set like this with one from the West and one from the East, but it looks like the steamer is a Southern Pacific and the F7 and coaches are Southern.

                  Randy Smidt