Re: [z_scale] 2002 - A "Z" Year in Review

  • David George
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
      Reynard,
      I'll need to see your Pennzee add-on scratch items ASAP.
      I want to complete the detailing of my Pennzee city ( Zeopolis)and as I have each city block, in modular form for detailing purposes,I want to permanently glue them down soon. They are being nicked and "bruised" by being moved around in my work room. I think damage will be abated by attaching them finally to the street grid on the module.
      David G.
      G~B&CCRR
      Reynard Wellman <micron@...> wrote:Hello Rob and Jeffrey,

      Indeed, this has been a banner year for Z scale sales!
      I can report that this Christmas our Z scale orders
      outstripped all other scale products that we offer (partially due
      to the fact that we have been releasing far more new Z scale
      products than N or HO).

      And there is more! Next week we are shipping to Bob Olson
      a new version of "Scratch!" products designed specifically
      for the PennZee Quickits 200 Series. I will send another email
      that details exactly what we are about to offer but rest assured
      that in addition to PennZee Detail kits, we have many new
      items scheduled for release this Winter.

      And many new dealers and hobby shops are
      finally getting the message about Z scale. Z scale has
      all the charm without taking up all the space and
      model railroaders are beginning to recognize this.

      I wish to extend my thanks to Jeffrey MacHan and Rob Kluz
      for doing an excellent job of promoting Z scale, keeping the
      list "on track" and for good natured commentary during the
      past few years. Keep it up! Your efforts are proving successful.

      Best regards to all,
      Reynard

      On Wednesday, January 1, 2003, at 05:18 PM, ztrack@... wrote:

      > Jeffrey,
      >
      > SNIP
      >
      > I can report that Z scale is growing, and growing quickly. Many dealers
      > reported record sales of Z scale in 2002. You can see it with the
      > number of
      > new members to the list and new subscribers to Ztrack. I have no doubt
      > that
      > 2003 will be another wonderful year, filled with new products and
      > manufacturers to grace our collections and layouts.
      > SNIP
      >
      > Happy New Year everyone!
      > Rob Kluz
      >
      > Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      > Dublin, OH 43016
      > Phone/Fax (614) 764-1703
      > www.ztrack.com

      <image.tiff>

      > DoseZ!

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Reynard Wellman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2003
        Hello David,

        The new PennZee Quickit Brass Scratch Details are
        arriving with the Archimedean Ground Throw shipment.
        The majority of these frets are going to Bob Olson of
        PennZee who has contracted the job and will be the
        major supplier. Together I think we did an outstanding job.
        Now these easy to build structures will look as
        good as any full brass model yet can be put together in
        half the time. Micron Art will only have a few of these kits but
        PennZee Products Inc., (717) 540-8853, will have
        plenty of them. Contact PennZee Products first.

        I'll post more pictures on our homepage and additional
        links once I have the time. Meanwhile, please be
        careful with those QUICKIT structures, because they are going
        to look fantastic once you have detailed them!

        Thanks again for your enthusiastic support!

        Reynard
        http://www.micronart.com/