A new member introduction

  • Kez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hi all,

      Just an introductory message from me to say I'm glad to be here, and I hope
      to greatly expand my z-scale collection in the next few years. I'm also
      into N-scale(and I have some HO and Lionel 027 as well), but ever since the
      first time I saw a Z Scale train set in action, my heart has been with Z.

      I'm not an avid modeller(yet) or a stickler for particular lines, though I
      DO prefer the eastern and middle atlantic area lines, since that is where I
      hail from. I don't have a permanent layout, or a module, but that
      possibility does exist in the future.

      Hope I can gather knowledge and learn from everyone's experience, and
      eventually maybe even contribute in some small way.

      Greetings,
      Bryan J. Keyser
    • David George
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
        WELCOME KEZ,
        Hope you enjoy this group.I know I have.
        They are most knowledgeable about Zscale and all things in modeling heaven.
        PLUS,,they respond in a timely manner with absolutely expert help, directions, opinions , and advice.
        Cordially
        David G.
        Spring,Tx.
        G~B&CC RR
        Kez <bkeyser@...> wrote:Hi all,

        Just an introductory message from me to say I'm glad to be here, and I hope
        to greatly expand my z-scale collection in the next few years. I'm also
        into N-scale(and I have some HO and Lionel 027 as well), but ever since the
        first time I saw a Z Scale train set in action, my heart has been with Z.

        I'm not an avid modeller(yet) or a stickler for particular lines, though I
        DO prefer the eastern and middle atlantic area lines, since that is where I
        hail from. I don't have a permanent layout, or a module, but that
        possibility does exist in the future.

        Hope I can gather knowledge and learn from everyone's experience, and
        eventually maybe even contribute in some small way.

        Greetings,
        Bryan J. Keyser

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT