Re: [z_scale] : Fwd: Re: turntable

  • David George
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
      Thanks, Helmut.
      HAPPY NEW YEAR and GOOD HEALTH to you.
      David G.
      Helmut Paule <hpaule@...> wrote: Hi David,
      I can not add much to operating the turntable, except :
      In my unit the Resistor is 21 Ohm (original Maerklin).

      My Turntable is also noisy, increasing the resistor did not help,
      sometimes the motor would not start so I left it 21 Ohm.

      "Z" Greetings Helmut

      "HAPPY NEW YEAR"

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT