Marklin News Items 2003

  • Robert Allbritton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      Happy new year!

      A few things have "leaked" out...

      Check out:
      http://www.modellbahn-kramm.com/D/info.cfm?ilid=167

      Good luck with the hangovers....
      -Rob
    • David George
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
        Thanks, Helmut.
        HAPPY NEW YEAR and GOOD HEALTH to you.
        David G.
        Helmut Paule <hpaule@...> wrote: Hi David,
        I can not add much to operating the turntable, except :
        In my unit the Resistor is 21 Ohm (original Maerklin).

        My Turntable is also noisy, increasing the resistor did not help,
        sometimes the motor would not start so I left it 21 Ohm.

        "Z" Greetings Helmut

        "HAPPY NEW YEAR"

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT