Re: [z_scale] : Fwd: Re: turntable

  • Helmut Paule
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi David,
      I can not add much to operating the turntable, except :
      In my unit the Resistor is 21 Ohm (original Maerklin).

      My Turntable is also noisy, increasing the resistor did not help,
      sometimes the motor would not start so I left it 21 Ohm.

      "Z" Greetings Helmut

      "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
    • Robert Allbritton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
        Happy new year!

        A few things have "leaked" out...

        Check out:
        http://www.modellbahn-kramm.com/D/info.cfm?ilid=167

        Good luck with the hangovers....
        -Rob
      • David George
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
          Thanks, Helmut.
          HAPPY NEW YEAR and GOOD HEALTH to you.
          David G.
          Helmut Paule <hpaule@...> wrote: Hi David,
          I can not add much to operating the turntable, except :
          In my unit the Resistor is 21 Ohm (original Maerklin).

          My Turntable is also noisy, increasing the resistor did not help,
          sometimes the motor would not start so I left it 21 Ohm.

          "Z" Greetings Helmut

          "HAPPY NEW YEAR"

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT