Re: [z_scale] Re: onboard power was Z scale ties

  • Bill Hoshiko
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 8:35 AM
      Ed

      After I spent all that time with nicad batteries and recharging circuits
      installed in dummy B units or steam tenders you had to come up with the
      obvious!

      Well. Into the circular file for all that stuff.

      Now, what was the difference between Stephenson valves, Baker valves and
      Walscherts (or whatever)? (Do you expect me to look that up also?)

      What locomotives were propane powered?

      Gosh, in Z scale one lump of coal ought to last a lifetime.

      Bill
      El Toro