For Sale List to end/start the year!

  • MASALOWE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2002
      I am offering the following excellent/new condition items for sale. This is a kind of long and detailed description. Thanks for letting me post this on the list! Happy Healthy New Year to everyone. -Scott Shapiro, Gainesville, Florida

      The following items are for sale. All are either new or like new in every way (unless indicated). Please add $5.00 for priority mail shipping/insurance to anywhere in the USA regardless of the number of items ordered (the starter sets will require additional postage)*

      STARTER SETS - Battery briefcase starter set 81520 and matching expansion set 81950 (with US voltage transformer) -These are two seperate sets that go together. Both are new and unused (the transformer was tested briefly by me and works perfectly). The 81520 comes with a blue 0-6-0 engine and boxcar, battery controller and circle of track -packaged in a really cute clear tiny briefcase. The 81950 is the matching expansion set complete with 4 manual switches, lots of track and 3 additional rolling stock (box car, flat car with 2 metal VW cars, and tank car). Also included is the USA voltage transformer.

      * The Starter set and expansion set require will require $10.00 for shipping/insurance due to the size and weight of the boxes. The price for both is $150.00 plus $10.00 shipping/insurance = $160.00 delivered to any USA address. These brand new sets cost me more than I am asking. You can also add any of the other for sale items with no additional postage charge.

      Marklin 82174 Wurttemberger wine barrel car in metal tin - $25.00

      Marklin 8612,909 Feldschlosschen Bier tank Swiss tank car - $18.00

      Marklin 2108A Marklin Club 92 box car with swiss alps drawing - $20.00

      Marklin 87001 King Ludwig Blue and gold Passenger car in blue special box and metal Ludwig II pin (a very hard to find item) - $33.00

      Marklin 82451 Glass car with cork - Malteser Aquavit - $25.00

      Marklin 88657 Swiss Procession/Alps car with folk art mural painting - $25.00

      Marklin 2002 Museum Wagen in a red and beige Tin. Boxcar with Brakeman's cab complete with a neat red metal pick up truck holding large wine bottle. - $26.00

      Marklin Union Pacific Yellow Boxcar (8641) in a 8637 box -excellent condition $19.00

      Microtrains Lehigh Valley White 40 ft. single door box car - $14.00

      Microtrains Lehigh Valley White Caboose - $14.00

      Kibri Rodach Bei Coburg Train Station (new in box -but box has slight rip) -$29.00

      Kibri Frieght Yard Accessory Set - $25.00 -the set comes complete with many parts (including freight shed, crane, barrels, wood platforms, crates and many more. New in box.

      Thanks! If you are intersted email me the items you want reserved. I will email you back a confirmation if they are still available (I will respond to emails in the order I receive them).
      Happy New Year! -Scott-