David Barnblatt's FR Swiss loco on cover page

  • jmac_han <jmac_han@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2002
      Hi Gang,

      This week we feature a beautiful photo submitted by David
      Barnblatt.

      Here's the description of the image in his own words.

      "I'm mostly a lurker in this group! I read alot and don't post much!
      But I have been working on a little Swiss layout based on Noch's
      Barenweiler layout. I'm currently installing FR's Swiss Catenary
      and slowly adding detail. The Wintersdorf Station will be
      replaced with Kibri's Chateau d'Oex or the little Fides Narrow
      guage station offered by FR.
      A few days ago I received FR's DZeh 2/4 Rack Locomotive and I
      took a few pictures.
      In the Photos section there is a folder called "dbarnblatt's Swiss
      layout." You will find a few special Christmas pictures of the New
      Rack Locomotive... which, I must say, is the nicest little
      locomotive I have ever seen! Have a good Holiday!"

      Thanks for sharing your Christmas DZeh 2/4 with us, David, and
      keep taking pictures.

      Happy 2003 and enjoy your trainZ,
      Jeffrey MacHan