z_scale list celebrates its 2nd day!

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 1999
      Fellow Z members,

      Our community is now composed of 27 members representing 8 countries:
      USA, Canada, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Japan, Germany and France. I will
      continue to announce the list on rec.models.railroad from time to time and I
      will invite my Z Scale buddies to join. Please contact your entourage and
      let them know about the list. The more the merrier and the greater the
      expertise to be shared.

      I am also inviting manufacturers to join the list (even as lurkers) to allow
      us to share suggestions with them and to ask for feedback from them.

      One of our members suggested that the introductory messages from members be
      made available to new subscribers. Wonderful idea and I am learning how to
      use the "shared file" function of the onelist.com site to see if it can be
      used to store these snapshots of our Z friends for all to consult. If it
      does work, I will update the welcome message to inform newcomers of the
      availability of the introductory postings.

      I believe that the list is off to a fine start and some of the names of
      members are familiar to me. We have some fine modelers in our group who
      have alot to share I'm sure.

      So keep those questions and answers coming, we all have something to learn.
      Don't forget to pass the word on to your Z friends.

      Jeffrey MacHan
      Val Ease Central