Re: [z_scale] Archimedean Ground Throw First Light

  • David George
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
      Reynard,
      Put me down for 20 kits. You have my account info.
      They look great.
      David G. Spring,Tx.
      Reynard Wellman <micron@...> wrote:Hello Guys & Gals,

      Here are pictures of our latest offering in track accessories.
      In addition to Z and Nn3, these throws will be offered
      for N scale and for HO scale by Spring of 2003.

      We did our best to make these items small and useful
      for all those who need them.

      Go to: http://www.micronart.com/Arch_gnd_thrw_proto.html
      to take a look at the first light shown on this new design.

      Thanks,
      Rey Wellman
      http://www.micronart.com/

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT