Re: [z_scale] Module Transitions

  • Ell Geib
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2002
      >While not a module builder myself... yet, after seeing all the debate
      >going on regarding classification, I got to thinking about the visual
      >transition from module to module.
      >
      >I've posted a quick sketch in the photos section called "module.gif".
      >Here's the link:
      >
      ><http://tinyurl.com/36v9>http://tinyurl.com/36v9
      >
      >What do you think?
      >
      >John
      ><http://www.ztrains.com>http://www.ztrains.com

      Some groups want their modules planned out so they visually flow
      from one to another. Then you will see other groups where many of the
      modules are completely different from one to the next.
      At shows I have been involved in, the spectators don't seem to
      care. When the modules are different, they simply look at them as
      being separate scenes that happen to be next to each other.
      I am in an HO module group that has different modules. I am
      friends with an N-trak group and a Lionel group that also have many
      modules that are different.

      Ell Geib