Re: Report -- Z at Seattle train show

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2002
      Hi Andy,

      What an exciting and thoroughly enjoyable report. It sounded like
      you guys had a terrific time, met some new friends and made
      progress on scenery, track, people, cows ...

      On the subject of scenery and GATS, you guys can make some
      extra pocket money by giving some workshops at GATS. Your
      scenery work would make a good subject.

      Anyway, I'm going to print out your report and read it to my wife
      before we head out of the house and off to work.

      You and your fellow Northwest Pacific crewmates have been
      inducted into the Z_Scale "Z Ambassadors" database and your
      GATS appearance in March has been added as an upcoming
      event. (no pressure!)

      You guys did a wonderful job at the Pacific Science Center Show.
      Congratulations.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan