Re: [z_scale] After Thanksgiving Sale remaining items

  • MASALOWE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2002
      In a message dated 12/3/02 7:41:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      mrraysantana@... writes:

      > Dear Scott,
      > I would be interested in the 2-6-0....I can be
      > contacted off list at mrraysantana@...
      > ....sincerely....Ray Santana

      Ray, it is still available. The total with shipping (priority insured to USA
      address) is $69.50. It is brand new 5 pole from a starter set. Please confirm
      by writing me back with your mailing address and please send $69.50 to:

      Scott Shapiro
      P.O. Box 140316
      Gainesville, FLorida 32614

      I can mail it out the day I receive the payment (if you mail it this week-we
      can beat the heavy Christmas mailing rush). Thanks, Ray!

      Marklin 8803 8803 2-6-0 5 pole steam engine (brand