FS: Part I - Micro Trains Flex

  • markuszzz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Hello All,

      As I've been told that It's okay to post personal for sale items, I've decided to
      start posting some personal overstock from 1. Layout building and 2. Trips to
      Germany.

      For a start:

      3 packages of Micro Trains 599 (10 pieces of flex track & rail joiners)
      sealed in the package, brand new.
      Asking price $30 US funds per package.
      Buy 2 for $57 or all 3 for $85.

      Brand New in the Box Marklin Manual Turnouts:
      - Part number 8565 2 available Left Manual Turnouts
      - Part number 8566 3 avalable Right Manual Turnouts
      Asking Price $15 each US funds
      All 5 units $70

      For Canadian buyers (I live in Ontario, Canada) please multiply the above
      prices by 1.5 to get the total in Canadian funds. Shipping prices will be at cost
      of whatever the post office is charging. You can check my Ebay name/rating
      for reference - username trainsforsale - I pack well & ship quickly once
      payment is received.

      Next to come: Marklin Locomotives & Freight Cars (and a couple of Halwa
      Turnouts) -- Marklin TEE & cars, Milw. F7 & Caboose, possibly an 81419
      Casey Jones, Orient Express box set, Santa Fe Red F7.... I'll post details in
      the near future (some of these items are extras that I'm still not commited to
      selling yet).