Marklin prices in Eorope

  • Bim Bousman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      At the time of the conversion to all-Euro, Marklin (or maybe it is most of
      the dealers) seem to have raised their prices 10% - 20%.

      During the recent past, I have also sensed a decrease in Marklin prices in
      the USA.

      It is no longer a slam-dunk decision for me to buy things from Eurpoean mail
      order houses, as it was up until late in 2001.

      ( There are no Z dealers where I live)

      Bim B
      Subject: Marklin prices in Europe? Stores in Belgium?

      I have not priced Marklin Z items in Europe recently (both track and
      rolling stock). Years ago, you could save as much as 40% compared to
      US prices. Is this still true?

      Also, to repeat my recent request, does anyone know good places to
      purchase Marklin Z track and other items in Belgium (e.g., Brussels,
      Ghent, or nearby)? I'd appreciate any help. Thank you.

      Ross