Re: [z_scale] Archimedean Ground Throw First Light

  • Scott A. Whitmire
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
      I'd like a couple of kits, too, please. In both Z and N when they
      become available.

      At 12/1/02 09:05 PM, you wrote:
      >Hello John,
      >
      >John, you know you are already on the list. I intend to send some
      >samples for your review. It is taking a long time because other
      >projects are stealing from this one. But I can't wait to get the
      >design improved to our mutal satifaction.
      >
      >Reynard
      >
      >John Cubbin wrote:
      >
      > > Hi Rey,
      > >
      > > Put me on the list for the Archimedean when you begin to ship. This
      > > looks like it may get more people into using the newer breed of
      > > turnouts!
      > >
      > > Thanks for your effort
      > > John
      > > http://www.ztrains.com
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      >

      > > "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in Small
      > > DoseZ!

      Scott Whitmire
    • David George
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
        Reynard,
        Put me down for 20 kits. You have my account info.
        They look great.
        David G. Spring,Tx.
        Reynard Wellman <micron@...> wrote:Hello Guys & Gals,

        Here are pictures of our latest offering in track accessories.
        In addition to Z and Nn3, these throws will be offered
        for N scale and for HO scale by Spring of 2003.

        We did our best to make these items small and useful
        for all those who need them.

        Go to: http://www.micronart.com/Arch_gnd_thrw_proto.html
        to take a look at the first light shown on this new design.

        Thanks,
        Rey Wellman
        http://www.micronart.com/

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT