Marklin prices in Europe? Stores in Belgium?

  • wrstone2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      I have not priced Marklin Z items in Europe recently (both track and
      rolling stock). Years ago, you could save as much as 40% compared to
      US prices. Is this still true?

      Also, to repeat my recent request, does anyone know good places to
      purchase Marklin Z track and other items in Belgium (e.g., Brussels,
      Ghent, or nearby)? I'd appreciate any help. Thank you.

      Ross
    • Edward Scullin
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2002
        Ross
        In my last reply I forgot too mention the Belgium beers. There
        wonderful.
        Have a good trip.
        Ed Scullin

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com