Re: Weathering structures

  • robot909909
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hello!

      Yes!
      I took one picture of my (not finished) layout to feature what I did
      with the Gundam Markers (and the weathering ones).

      In this pic, the engineers of the Crocodile, and the Ae3-6, take a
      beer break after parking their locos....

      http://home.attbi.com/~tr909/marklin/marklin-beer.jpg

      -Pete

      > Pete, any picture to see the result on your layout?
      >
      > TIA,
      >
      > Alex
    • M. Gottschalch
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 2, 2002
        Pete,

        Looks like I will have to get some of those. The results look very nice.
        I hope it works as well for someone like me who has ten thumbs.
        --
        Manfred