Re: For Sale Group Policy?

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      Pretty much everything you need to know about the group policy
      is included in the welcome message (see 'Files' section) or the
      FAQ.

      Here is the text of the current 'For sale' policy.

      ***********
      This is the current policy as determined by vote of Z_Scale
      membership.

      YES...FOR SALE: In a previous poll, members voted to allow
      Non-commercial 'For Sale' listings from Z_Scale members at
      any time.

      NO...AUCTIONS: Notices of EBAY or any other auctions, will
      NOT be
      allowed on the list. Members know that http://www.eBay.com
      exists and
      do not need reminding.

      Thank you for your cooperation.
      Moderator

      Looking forward to seeing your 'inventory clearance sale list'.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan