Re: [z_scale] For Sale Group Policy?

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hello Markus,

      What would be the point of having a email group if you
      couldn't trade in the very products we are all interested in?

      Collecting and modeling trains is the whole purpose of
      these groups, otherwise they'd be quite a snooze. And afterall
      this is Western Civilization and free enterprise, not some monastic
      order.

      Reynard

      markuszzz wrote:

      > Pardon my ignorance, I've been away from this list for a while.
      >
      > Is it allowed for non-retail group members to post items for sale?
      >
      > During my last trip to Germany, I picked up some extra items.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Markuszzz
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > DoseZ!

    • jmac_han
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
        Pretty much everything you need to know about the group policy
        is included in the welcome message (see 'Files' section) or the
        FAQ.

        Here is the text of the current 'For sale' policy.

        ***********
        This is the current policy as determined by vote of Z_Scale
        membership.

        YES...FOR SALE: In a previous poll, members voted to allow
        Non-commercial 'For Sale' listings from Z_Scale members at
        any time.

        NO...AUCTIONS: Notices of EBAY or any other auctions, will
        NOT be
        allowed on the list. Members know that http://www.eBay.com
        exists and
        do not need reminding.

        Thank you for your cooperation.
        Moderator

        Looking forward to seeing your 'inventory clearance sale list'.

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey MacHan