For Sale Group Policy?

  • markuszzz
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      Pardon my ignorance, I've been away from this list for a while.

      Is it allowed for non-retail group members to post items for sale?

      During my last trip to Germany, I picked up some extra items.

      Thanks,

      Markuszzz
    • Reynard Wellman
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
        Hello Markus,

        What would be the point of having a email group if you
        couldn't trade in the very products we are all interested in?

        Collecting and modeling trains is the whole purpose of
        these groups, otherwise they'd be quite a snooze. And afterall
        this is Western Civilization and free enterprise, not some monastic
        order.

        Reynard

        markuszzz wrote:

        > Pardon my ignorance, I've been away from this list for a while.
        >
        > Is it allowed for non-retail group members to post items for sale?
        >
        > During my last trip to Germany, I picked up some extra items.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Markuszzz
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > DoseZ!

      • jmac_han
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
          Pretty much everything you need to know about the group policy
          is included in the welcome message (see 'Files' section) or the
          FAQ.

          Here is the text of the current 'For sale' policy.

          ***********
          This is the current policy as determined by vote of Z_Scale
          membership.

          YES...FOR SALE: In a previous poll, members voted to allow
          Non-commercial 'For Sale' listings from Z_Scale members at
          any time.

          NO...AUCTIONS: Notices of EBAY or any other auctions, will
          NOT be
          allowed on the list. Members know that http://www.eBay.com
          exists and
          do not need reminding.

          Thank you for your cooperation.
          Moderator

          Looking forward to seeing your 'inventory clearance sale list'.

          Cheers,
          Jeffrey MacHan