Wright Turnouts anyone?

  • markuszzz
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Now that they've been available for a while, does anyone have updated
      comments on the fine looking Wright Turnouts?

      I've written to Mr. Wright a couple times and I am tempted to buy.

      I am most curious if anyone has compared this track to halwa and Aspen
      model track??

      Mzzz
    • John Cubbin
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
        Mark,

        If you're a member of the Nn3 forum, here's a recent post regarding
        Wright Turnouts:

        John
        http://www.ztrains.com