Z Thek

  • MASALOWE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
      I wanted to let the list members know that they are in for a real treat if
      they decide to purchase any of the Z Thek Z scale vans, scenary, etc. I have
      purchased several items from Lajos (Z Thek) and am 110% impressed with each
      one!

      These items are just amazing! You need to check out the hippy van. His web
      site is:

      http://www.lthek.com/

      Thanks! -Scott-

    • zbendtrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
        Scott:

        > I wanted to let the list members know that they are in for a real treat if
        > they decide to purchase any of the Z Thek Z scale vans, scenary, etc.

        Put that in the form of a "motion" and I'll "second it."

        Bill K.
        Houston

      • MASALOWE@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
          OK, Bill-you got it. I hereby declare that the Z Thek products are really
          amazing! I need someone to second this motion! -Scott-

        • zbendtrack@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
            Scott:

            > OK, Bill-you got it. I hereby declare that the Z Thek products are really
            > amazing! I need someone to second this motion! -Scott-

            Motion seconded. All in favor, get your credit cards out.

            Bill K.
            Houston

          • ahellary
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002