After Thanksgiving Sale remaining items

  • MASALOWE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      I sold many of the items on my for sale list. In case anyone is
      interested-here are the remaining items. Thanks! -Scott-

      All items are in mint condition (unless indicated). Priority mail shipping to
      anywhere in the USA with insurance is $5.50 (regardless of how many items you
      buy).

      Marklin 8803 8803 2-6-0 5 pole steam engine (brand new but no box) $64.00

      Glass car with cork "Malteser Aquavit" new 2002 sold out release 82451
      $28.00

      Amtrak passenger car (white liner of box has a crack-outer box and car is
      new/mint). Item 8761. $27.00

      Southern Pacific Passenger car item 8784 - $24.00

      Union Pacific yellow box car in 8637 box - $21.00

      Microtrains Lehigh Valley Caboose -beautiful white caboose $17.00

      Microtrains Lehigh Valley Box car /40 ft. single door white $13.00

      Museum Wagon 2002 in beautiful metal white and red case. Set comes with
      pickuptruck holding large wine bottle and white box car with brakeman's cab
      $26.00.

    • Ray Santana
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2002
        Dear Scott,
        I would be interested in the 2-6-0....I can be
        contacted off list at mrraysantana@...
        ....sincerely....Ray Santana

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • MASALOWE@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2002
          In a message dated 12/3/02 7:41:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          mrraysantana@... writes:

          > Dear Scott,
          > I would be interested in the 2-6-0....I can be
          > contacted off list at mrraysantana@...
          > ....sincerely....Ray Santana

          Ray, it is still available. The total with shipping (priority insured to USA
          address) is $69.50. It is brand new 5 pole from a starter set. Please confirm
          by writing me back with your mailing address and please send $69.50 to:

          Scott Shapiro
          P.O. Box 140316
          Gainesville, FLorida 32614

          I can mail it out the day I receive the payment (if you mail it this week-we
          can beat the heavy Christmas mailing rush). Thanks, Ray!