Re: [z_scale] Re: Weathering structures

  • The Prez
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2002
      I found that the "gundam" (Japanese plastic robot kits)
      weathering marker set works great!
      It applies easily, then you just use a q-tip to make the effect look
      weathered.
      There is a set on ebay, check it out. Also the "regular" Gundam
      paint markers work great for Z scale. I use them to paint and
      weather the buildings I build.

      Pete, any picture to see the result on your layout?

      TIA,

      Alex

      --
      Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

      Sponsor:
      PC portatili a partire da 400?: Trovali su eBay!

      Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=530&d=1-12

    • robot909909
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2002
        Hello!

        Yes!
        I took one picture of my (not finished) layout to feature what I did
        with the Gundam Markers (and the weathering ones).

        In this pic, the engineers of the Crocodile, and the Ae3-6, take a
        beer break after parking their locos....

        http://home.attbi.com/~tr909/marklin/marklin-beer.jpg

        -Pete

        > Pete, any picture to see the result on your layout?
        >
        > TIA,
        >
        > Alex
      • M. Gottschalch
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 2, 2002
          Pete,

          Looks like I will have to get some of those. The results look very nice.
          I hope it works as well for someone like me who has ten thumbs.
          --
          Manfred