For sale List- aka After Thanksgiving Day Z scale Sale

  • MASALOWE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2002
      Hi list members. I am selling the following items.
      I thought I would offer these to the list before I put them on ebay. My ebay
      name (in case you want to check my feedback- is masalowe@...). Please let
      me know if you want me to reserve any items. Thanks...and here is the list!
      -Scott-

      All items are in mint condition (unless indicated). Priority mail shipping to
      anywhere in the USA with insurance is $5.50 (regardless of how many items you
      buy).

      Marklin 8803 8803 2-6-0 5 pole steam engine (brand new but no box) $64.00

      Blue Swiss Hblis car with Henniez written on it 8656,900 $21.00

      Swiss Hblis Alps Procession car folksy painting with cows and mountains and
      people(matches the engine that came out in a double set). The box is marked
      88657 $27.00

      Swiss tank car -white with blue lettering: "Feldschlosschen" written on it.
      $19.00

      Swiss silver tank car with yellow paint and green lettering:
      "Agrola" 8612,914 $19.00

      Swiss Hbils car Silver with yellow trim and black lettering: "La Poste" box
      says 88656 $22.00

      Swiss car Silver with Green star and "Cargo Domicle" written on it box says
      88656 $22.00

      Swiss Hbils car with yellow and green decorations and red circles with the
      word Sinalco written in it $22.00

      Glass car with cork "Malteser Aquavit" new 2002 sold out release 82451
      $28.00

      2108A Marklin Club 1992 car White/gray mountain mural background with red
      flag/white cross. $24.00

      Z Club 1992 Clubwagen Blue container with TFG logo on black flat car $23.00

      Amtrak passenger car (white liner of box has a crack-outer box and car is
      new/mint). Item 8761. $27.00

      Southern Pacific Passenger car item 8784 - $24.00

      Union Pacific yellow box car in 8637 box - $21.00

      Microtrains Lehigh Valley Caboose -beautiful white caboose $17.00

      Microtrains Lehigh Valley Box car /40 ft. single door white $13.00

      Museum Wagon 2002 in beautiful metal white and red case. Set comes with
      pickuptruck holding large wine bottle and white box car with brakeman's cab
      $26.00.