Joergers bridge?

  • Björn Aadnöy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2002
      I just went through Joergers file in the "Photo" section - wonderful
      pictures of a huge bride. I would like to get in touch with this
      gentleman - can anyone help me?
      I went through the "Members" but could not find him...
      Björn from Zweden.
    • Helmut Paule
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2002
        > I would like to get in touch with this gentleman -
        > can anyone help me?

        system.joerger@... (Manfred Joerger)

        Jeremy.Brandon@... (associated with M.Joerger)

        hope it helps you, Jeremy is fluently with English !

        "Z" Greetings, Helmut
      • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2002
          Never call another mans bride "Huge" :)